webroot.com/safe is a cloud-based antivirus software that protects your system against viruses and other online threats. This software offers complete security of your device from malware and viruses. Moreover, it protects you during web surfing sessions by blocking harmful sites.
Where to seek out webroot key code?
The Webroot security package is simple to setup & install at webroot.com/safe. Simply find 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Activation And Downloading Procedure Of Webroot
Before proceeding further with the setup procedure you first have to download the Webroot software. For this, go to the official website of Webroot or buy through the retail store. After this, move forward to the next step that is to activate and download the purchased subscription.
- Now, move to the Webroot Activation page. For this, type in “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- As a result, it will take you to the required result page of webroot.com/safe.
- In this window, you are asked to enter your email address. For this, enter the email address that is linked with the Webroot account.
- Along with this, you are asked to enter the keycode in the respective field. In short, enter the keycode accurately. Webroot Keycode is a 20-digit alphanumeric code that you get in the “Purchase Confirmation Email” or “CD Installation Package”.
- After that, hit the “Next” tab.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the Downloading window of Webroot.
- Here, you have to click on the “Download Now” tab to proceed further.
Thats how Webroot Download Start.
Solutions to the Webroot Invalid Error Messages
If you are encountering an Invalid error message during installing Webroot on Windows or Mac device, go through the method given-below and fix the issue.
- Assure that you are adding Webroot product key perfectly. In most of the situations, in key code, the letters, and character, you may get tangled with this i/1, o/0, s/5 etc. and entering the code wrongly that creates the errors.
- During downloading or installing Webroot antivirus from www.webroot.com/safe on your Window or Mac devices using a CD drive, assure to save each character or digit of the Webroot product key to evade any issue.
- If you are installing Webroot Antivirus software from the app using an email that you have created an account, copy-paste the product key in the box shown into the installer. Choose the complete key code using the mouse, then right-click and choose Copy option, and paste it on a secure and asked place.
- Verify that in your Window or Mac devices have not any earlier version of Webroot software installed in it. If there's any old version of software available then it is probable that the earlier software is preventing the installation of the updated software. So firstly, uninstall the earlier version of Webroot software or update software with the latest update from www.webroot.com/safe installation.
- If the error message of the product key could not be confirmed and still pops up on the display then check that your Webroot antivirus has the authority to connect to the internet and try again. Also, ensure that the internet connection is steady throughout the process.
Now after the above solutions, verify the error has been repaired, run the application and examine its execution. In case the Webroot Invalid Error Messages still continues, call to Webroot Support team at Webroot.com/geeksquad.